Prices & Booking InformationBook Now for 2019
Hotel & Finca/Townhouse Packages
Grand TourPrices From
- 7 Nights Finca accommodation
- Self Catering
- Guided rides
Short Break SpecialPrices From
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- 3 days guided rides & 3 days bike hire
- (3 Night stay also available at 269 Euros PP)
Feed ZonePrices From
- 7 Nights Hotel accommodation
- Guided rides
Contact us for more details on discounts and catering options
Step 1 – Please contact us first for more information and to check availability.
Step 2 – To make your booking please complete the booking form that we will send to you and return it to us with your deposit. Before returning your booking form please make sure you have read, and understand, our terms and conditions.
Your deposit can be paid by PayPal in Euros. The final balance should be paid by Paypal in Euros. The balance must be paid in full one month before your arrival.
Step 3 – We will confirm your booking by email upon receipt of your booking form and deposit.
To Pay via PayPal
Once we have confirmed you booking we will email our PayPal account details in which to pay your deposit and final balance. PayPal is a secure site where you will be able to make your payment.
Once payment has been confirmed we will send you a receipt.
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment – A deposit per person, or group is required to secure your booking. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you by e-mail when we receive your deposit together with your booking form. The balance must be paid in Euros one month before your arrival.
2. Your contract – a binding contract between yourself and Citrus Cycling comes into existence when we send you our confirmation e-mail. Please check the confirmation as soon as you receive it and raise any queries immediately.
3. Cancellation must be received in writing. Deposits are non-refundable. In the event that Citrus Cycling has to cancel your booking, any deposit and balance paid will be refunded in full. Any cancellations by you or any member of your group less than a month before your arrival is none refundable on full payment.
4. Your accommodation will not be available until 3pm on the first day of your visit, and you must leave the accommodation and property of the owners by 10am on the last day of your visit, unless authorisation has been given by the owners Adam & Alex Radford.
5. Any special needs, such as dietary requirements, should be clearly noted on your booking form.
6. Airport transfers are provided by a private outside company. Their terms and conditions will be provided by them on confirmation and payment of your booking. Citrus Cycling cannot accept any liability for the airport transfers provided.
7. Any damage or loss to our property or other guests caused by you or any member of your party must be paid in full immediately. We expect all guests to have consideration for all other people.
8. We accept no liability for the death of, or personal injury to, any persons during their stay, or for any loss or damage resulting there from unless caused by the proven negligence of ourselves. We do not accept any responsibility for strikes, war, sickness, Acts of God, etc., over which we have no control.
9. You are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance for your needs. UK residents should ensure that they apply for a European Health Insurance Card (this has replaced the E111 form). You can apply on line for a free card at:- www.gov.uk/european-health-insurance-card
10. All information published on this website is assumed to be correct; we do, however, reserve the right to change information without notice.