Prices & Booking Information …
New 2014 prices coming soon.
Prices for cycling holiday and training weeks
All prices are based on 7 nights stay at Citrus Cycling
Self catering only for per person(guided rides can be booked during your stay for a fee of euro 17 per person per day)
Self Catering with 6 days guided rides for per person
B & B : Includes bed and breakfast, 6 days guided rides(rides to be booked in advance) for per person
Half board: Includes Bed & Breakfast, after ride food, 6 days guided rides for per person
Your own route cards are available for options 1 & 3 for unguided rides.
B&B : Three nights Bed & Breakfast with 2 days guided rides for per person
B&B : Four nights Bed & Breakfast with 3 days guided rides for per person
Halfboard : Three nights Bed & Breakfast with after ride food, 2 days guided rides for per person
Halfboard : Four nights Bed & Breakfast with after ride food, 3 days guided rides for per person
Step 1 – Please contact us first for more information and to check availability.
Step 2 – To make your booking please complete one of the two downloadable booking forms and return it to us with a 25% deposit. Before returning your booking form please make sure you have read, and understand, our terms and conditions.
Your deposit can be paid either by Sterling cheque or Paypal. The final balance can be paid by either Sterling cheque or Paypal, this must be paid two weeks prior to your arrival.
Send payment to:
A. C. RADFORD
Aldea De las Cuevas 105
Step 3 – We will confirm your booking by email upon receipt of your booking form and deposit cheque.
To Pay via PayPal
Once we have confirmed you booking we will email you a PayPal invoice showing you a breakdown of your costs. This invoice will direct you to the secure PayPal site, where you will be able to make your payment.
Once payment has been confirmed we will send you a receipt.
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment – A deposit of 25% per person is required to secure your booking. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you by e-mail when we receive your deposit together with your booking form. The balance must be paid two weeks prior to your arrival.
2. Your contract – a binding contract between yourself and Citrus Cycling comes into existence when we send you our confirmation e-mail. Please check the confirmation as soon as you receive it and raise any queries immediately.
3. Cancellation must be received in writing. Deposits can only be refunded if the accommodation can be re-let. In the event that Citrus Cycling has to cancel your booking, any deposit and balance paid will be refunded in full.
4. Your accommodation will not be available until 3pm on the first day of your visit, and you must leave the accommodation and property of the owners by 11am on the last day of your visit, unless authorisation has been given by the owners Adam & Alex Radford.
5. Any special needs, such as dietary requirements, should be clearly noted on your booking form.
6. Transport or air transfers provided by us will be confirmed by us with reasonable notice. We reserve the right to decline requests for transport or air transfers. Any transporting that we undertake will be provided as a non profit making service. Before transportation we will advise you of the cost and will require payment before completion of your stay. We will not be responsible for damage to, or theft of, your belongings during these services.
7. Any damage or loss to our property or other guests caused by you or any member of your party must be paid in full immediately. We expect all guests to have consideration for all other people.
8. We accept no liability for the death of, or personal injury to, any persons during their stay, or for any loss or damage resulting there from unless caused by the proven negligence of ourselves. We do not accept any responsibility for strikes, war, sickness, Acts of God, etc., over which we have no control.
9. You are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance for your needs. UK residents should ensure that they apply for a European Health Insurance Card (this has replaced the E111 form). You can apply on line for a free card at www.ehic.org.uk/InternetPROD/home.do
10. All information published on this website is assumed to be correct; we do, however, reserve the right to change information without notice.